Decay (or unchained words) - Original version

stay here, stay alive, laugh, they laugh, at me, all sweat, fat, out of breath, stay, hold the mic, charlie, hold me, the keys, my fngers, my nerves, all in all, the words, where’re the words, oh, my love, my darling, i’ve hungered, touch me, please, half death, half live, fingers fall, body fall, whisper the chords, charlie, c’mon, long time, lonely time, darling, wish you were here, babe, still do it, for you, still do what i can, where’re you, whisper the words, hold me, just hold, one more time, time, can do a lot, without you, remember, when it was fun, when we laughed too, we were there, we were good, we had fun, no fun left now, feels wrong, inside, why am i here, are you still mine, babe, did you see that, babe, mom, that high c, just high, did i get it, did i, just need your love, babe, need you, mom, god, speed your love, you gotta do what you gotta do, you know, fine, intermezzo, easy, shouldn’t have done that, to you, just flow, to the sea, feels wrong, really wrong, they don’t know, smile, smile, they love you still, go round and round, again, i’ll be coming home, home, where’re you, wait for me, i was the king, i am, they love you man, want you, your face on bills, they´ll eat you alive, here it comes, don´t let them eat me, my love, my darling, feel the hit of the drum, fine, perfect, i’m the king babe, coming home, no hunger, just touch me, whisper, like before, it got too serious, and lonely, lonely times, what can do, try not to do this, or that, just do my job, try, tears me apart, you broke my heart, tell me, are you still mine, hit that high c, again, better, go all the way, no excuses, say it, babe, are you still mine, say nothing, just wish you were here, can’t find the words, half dead, half live, mom, where’re the words, babe, where’re you, wish you there was no need, wish there were no words, well that’s, that’s it, it’s fine, they love you man, they’d eat you alive, where’re you, did you see me, you broke me, say nothing, no need for words, smile, smile, did my best, always did, that can’t be wrong, feels wrong anyway, inside, charlie, is it enough, mom, babe, always did my best, always, it’s just a job, just wish there was no need.

 

 

CONTINUAR CON MICRORRELATO EN CATALÁN ➔